Business Euroa (BE)
To promote tourism and business development through mentoring and support, which encourages expansion and improves customer service in the Euroa district. BE works to provide direct opportunities for current businesses and to attract new businesses to town. By joining BE you are helping to sustain your economic future in Euroa.
BE membership is open to any business in the region that sells products and/or services to the Euroa community. BE's main focus, however, is on the promotion of Euroa. Membership is $120 per financial year. Included in the membership is standard advertising on this Euroa website. For an additional $100 per financial year, you can upgrade your membership to receive a full page of website advertising on www.euroa.org.au.
Please scroll down to access the online BE membership form.
BE was born from the Euroa Tourism and Business Association Inc. in 2009. Although it had previously been known as the Euroa Chamber of Commerce & Industry from 1994 to 1997.
Through sub committees BE is able to work on various projects simultaneously. These are:
- Business Awards
- Christmas Decorations
- Shire Liaison
- Tourism / Festivals / Events
- Euroa 2035 Plan - download here
- The Business Brand Builder Program (if we secure the State Government 'Streetlife' Grant)
- Continual marketing of Euroa and website www.euroa.org.au
- Change of bin collection in Euroa shopping precinct | Survey results - download here
- Strathbogie Shire Business Survey - Download Results Here
Long term goals
- Modernisation of the Euroa Sale Yards
- A greater focus on Tourism in Euroa
- Redevelopment of the Seven Creeks precinct
- Development of an Industrial Park on the North East side of the Hume Freeway
- Uniform streetscape of all of Euroa’s retail precincts; Binney, Clifton and Tarcombe Streets
BE meetings are held quarterley.
President: Gwenyth Bigger
Vice President: Andrew Dunning
Treasurer: Melinda Anderson
Acting Secretary: Claire Hahnel
Social Media Officer: Daniel Capobianco
For more information, please contact:
c/o 41-43 Railway Street, Euroa VIC 3666
03 5795 1885
For website information, please contact:
Please fill in the below form via the link below.
An invoice will then be emailed to you.
Click here for the BE Membership form
(alternatively for a PDF version please click here).