There are many options available in and around Euroa and maps can be collected at locations listed below:
- ‘Ride the Ranges’ – an annual event organised by the Rotary Club of Euroa. Click here for more information.
- There are many flat rides in and around the township of Euroa, both in the built up areas and along the creeks.
- There are many rides of varying distances that lead out of Euroa. There are many made roads but there is also the opportunity for riding on some rougher and more challenging dirt roads. See local maps for more detail.
- Rides from Euroa to Shepparton are straight forward – approx. 52 kms. These are all made roads.
- Euroa to Violet Town: You can take the Moglonemby Road (North) until you reach the Murchison Road (turn right – East), and into Violet Town.
- Hill climbs abound with the Strathbogie Ranges offering a huge variety of steep climbs up on the tableland. Once up there, again there are more easy rides as the area is relatively flat! Roads leading towards Strathbogie from Euroa include Strathbogie Road and Mansfield Road.
Maps showing all roads in the area are available at a number of locations in Euroa: BP service station, Already Read Bookshop and the Shire of Strathbogie main office.